KUMC Reopening Information
Start Small – Stay Safe – Pray Purposefully
This page contains the most up-to-date information regarding the current re-opening status of Kingwood United Methodist Church.
Thank you for choosing to join us for in-person worship. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines and expectations below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Sunday Experience and Worship will be different
- To stay within safe distancing guidelines, we need you to help us by using the pre-registration process.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask or face covering while in the building. A mask or face covering should be worn by all children over 2 years of age.
- When you arrive, your temperature will be taken and your registration confirmed. Anyone with a temperature of 100.00 or higher will regrettably not be allowed into the building.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available and we ask you to sanitize your hands as you enter the worship space.
- There will not be refreshments and the water fountains will be covered, so please bring a bottle of water with you if needed.
- We will not have a time of greeting and ask that you refrain from handshakes or hugs.
- There will be no passing of the offering plate during worship, offering plates will be placed by the exits.
- There will be no registration pads, hymnals, Bibles, bulletins or handouts.
- Bathrooms will be open and available for use.
- At the end of the service, you will be asked to remain seated until you are released to leave.
- Our staff will sanitize all surfaces and spaces that are used each Sunday after worship.